Bad credit mortgage

I am self employed, what do i need to provide for a mortgage?

Self-Employed Mortgages:

Proving income to a potential lender when you are self-employed can feel like a daunting task, don’t worry it is probably easier than you expect.

In today’s market, most lenders will want to see your latest your last 2 years SA302’s. The good news it these can now be printed directly from the HMRC website assuming you have your log in details. The link below directs you on how to obtain your SA302’s:

In addition, to the SA302’s some lender will also want last 2 years Tax year overviews, again these can easily be obtained from the HMRC website.

If you are a limited company director, the lender may also ask for your last 2 years full company accounts to go with the above requirements.

We would recommend you obtain the above documents before applying for a mortgage to ensure the figures are what you expect. Overall, as long as you can provide the above information most lenders will be able to consider your self-employed income.

Furthermore, we have lenders available who only require 1 years SA302 making it even easier for the self-employed. If you need any help obtaining a great deal on your mortgage contact us on 01604 870 595 today!







0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *